Donations to The Cult Education Institute CEI are tax-deductible.
If you have found this archive helpful, why not make a small donation of $10, $20, or $30?
CEI is an educational tax-exempted charity and every contribution is tax-deductible. And even a small donation helps to build this archive, which expands every month.
- A vast archive that includes literally thousands of articles, reports, documents and personal testimonies made instantly accessible through the Internet.
- Information from objective and credible sources, such as newspapers, magazines, wire services and court records.
- Penetrating analysis on important issues.
- Up-to-date news about cults, controversial groups and movements.
Many thousands of visitors use the CEI archives daily.
And as you can see from "Site Reviews" the response has been overwhelming.
CEI also responds to hundreds of requests for help weekly. And provides that assistance and all its on-line resources free to the public.
You can help CEI by becoming personally involved.
Maintaining and expanding this site is a constant challenge and you can help by:
- Locating and sending in by email updated information such as previously published articles about the "Groups" currently listed.
- Posting links at the Cult News Network to breaking news stories about cults, controversial groups or movements.
- Forward links to helpful new websites not already listed at "Links."
- Suggest books not already listed.
- Join the Open Forum and become personally involved in an ongoing dialog about cults, controversial groups and important related issues.
You can make a difference in the effort to educate the public about destructive cults, controversial groups and movements.
Donate online or send a check or money order payable to The Cult Education Institute and mail it to the address below.